Changing Scheduled Training Times
Changing your scheduled training session time for any given day of training can't be guaranteed. If you can't make your scheduled time and you can't be fit in elsewhere, it is considered a missed workout.
Missed Training Workout Policy
If you miss a scheduled workout without a notification of a minimum 1 hour prior to workout, you may be charged for that session without further notice. You will be charged 1 session per week missed, whether notified or not, unless you're away on an announced trip or an emergency.
• All training packages must be paid for in advance of training unless on a pre-arranged payment plan.
• Membership fees are waived while training with any trainer.
• Members must commit to training a minimum of 1 day per week to get free membership.
• If a single member pays for a 12-pack of sessions and wishes to continue, the next 12 single sessions are only $240. Each 12-pack after that will be $300 per pack.
• There are no refunds on memberships. Instead, credits will be issued.
• No children under 10 years of age, supervised or unsupervised, are permitted to be on the main gym floor unless training with a trainer. Students 10 to 15 years old must be with a supervising adult (at least 21 years old) at all times.
• Accounts can be frozen for travels extending over 30 days.
• Any abuse of the facility or membership (such as tailgating) will be grounds for immediate membership termination without notice.
• Proximity Cards are not included in membership fees and cost a 1-time fee of $5 per card. They are purchased by the member at the time of initial sign-up.