Lowest Price Guarantee
Our fitness center tries to make classes as affordable as possible for members. If you can find a lower price in the area, let us know and we will beat it!
Fitness Training Services — Paid in advance and in person
• Fitness Training Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., M-F only
• Fitness Analysis — $20
• Weight Training
• Body Mass Index
• 4-Point Body Fat Test
• Circumference Measurements• VO2 Max
• Heart Training Zones
• Hip-to-Waist Ratio
• Exercise Brief
• Blood Pressure (Optional)
• Postural and Flexibility Overhead Squat Assessment
One on one Fitness Training
(These prices apply to those seeking weight loss, general fitness, athletic performance and corrective exercise improvement.)
1 45-Minute Session - Doesn't Include Fitness Analysis — $40
12 Pack of 45-Minutes duration sessions, Total — $420 (Paid in Advance) includes a fitness analysis.
24 Pack of 45-Minutes duration sessions, Total — $720 (Paid in Advance) includes a fitness analysis.
Couples Training - two people training during the same session
1 45-Minute Session $70
12 sessions $720, expires after 31 days.
24 sessions $1200, Expires after 62 days
** Couples Will Be Charged for Both Individuals Should Only 1 Show on Any Given Day
Group Training — Group Training (4 Person Minimum)$10 per Person per Session
Boot Camp - $199 per person for 16 Sessions - 8 week long course (currently not scheduled)
Vitamin D Healthy Tanning Bed - $5 per Session
20-Minute Maximum Sessions for Optimum Vitamin D Uptake and for Maximum Health
Maximum of 3 per Week Every Other Day
Changing Scheduled Training Times
Changing your scheduled training session time for any given day of training can't be guaranteed. If you can't make your scheduled time and you can't be fit in elsewhere, it is considered a missed workout.
Missed Training Workout Policy
If you miss a scheduled workout without a notification of a minimum 1 hour prior to workout, you may be charged for that session without further notice. You will be charged 1 session per week missed, whether notified or not, unless you're away on an announced trip or an emergency.
• All training packages must be paid for in advance of training unless on a pre-arranged payment plan.
• Membership fees are waived while training with any trainer.
• Members must commit to training a minimum of 1 day per week to get free membership.
• There are no refunds on memberships. Instead, credits will be issued.
• No children under 10 years of age, supervised or unsupervised, are permitted to be on the main gym floor unless training with a trainer. Students 10 to 15 years old must be with a supervising adult (at least 21 years old) at all times.
• Accounts can be frozen for travels extending over 30 days.
• Any abuse of the facility or membership (such as tailgating) will be grounds for immediate membership termination without notice.
• Proximity Cards are not included in membership fees and cost a 1-time fee of $5 per card. They are purchased by the member at the time of initial sign-up.